Our Low Carb Peanut Butter Superfood Protein Balls were such a hit, that we decided to tweak the recipe for an alternative, although just as delicious, snack option! Like the original, this recipe is full of real, natural ingredients and can be made with or without sweetener!
This FIVE MINUTE NO BAKE KETO and PALEO FRIENDLY RECIPE makes 10 servings and freezes well!
Servings: 10 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup Fatso High Performance Cacao Peanut Butter, softened
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein
- 1/3 cup shelled hemps seeds (hemp hearts)
- 1 tbsp Lee’s Provisions Brown Butter Ghee
- 1 tsp Burlap & Barrel Royal Cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp almond (or vanilla) extract
*optional: Sweet Monk Monk Fruit Sweetener is a great add-in and remember 1 squirt = 1 tablespoon of sugar sweetness!
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl (Fatso and almond extract)
- *Optional* add sweetener of choice if preferred
- Roll into 1 tbsp sized balls and place on parchment covered baking sheet (should yield approximately 10 balls)
- Place in freezer and let set for 30-60 minutes
- Place in airtight container and store in fridge or in freezer (I personally prefer them straight out of the freezer!)
Servings: 10 | Calories: 116 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 9g | Total Carb: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Although I store my Fatso in the fridge, I left it on the counter to soften for a little bit before use, making it easier to mix
- If batter is too “liquidy”, place in fridge or freezer for a few minutes, to harden
- Can coat balls in shredded coconut, chopped nuts, unsweetened cocoa powder, or whatever you desire, before placing in freezer to set
- Let your creativity run wild! Add chopped Coco Polo Baking Buttons to the mix or switch up Philosophie Superfood Protein Blends for different flavours!
- Next level your protein balls by sprinkling some Gut Lab organic potions or ashwagandha