DOUBLE CHAFFLE: CHOCOLATE WAFFLES
We have a new take on the term chaffle! We like to refer to this as the chocolate waffle… the CHAFFLE! Because who doesn’t want chocolate to start their day?! These low carb double chocolate waffles using Good Dee's Pancake Mix are just the thing to get your day going! No waffle would be complete without a healthy drizzling! Let’s be real, waffles are just pancakes with pockets to hold extra yumminess! What better way to pair double chocolate than with Fatso Classic Peanut Butter! Not only sweet, delicious and keto-friendly… they’re SUPER EASY to make! Check out the recipe below to recreate this Keto breakfast that is like a sugar-free dessert made for your morning!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- ⅓ cup Good Dees Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Philosophie Cacao Magic
- 15g Coco Polo Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
Keto Peanut Butter Drizzle:
- Mix wet ingredients as directed on Good Dee's Pancake Mix
- Add in pancake mix and stir until blended
- Add in Philosophie Cacao Magic and mix
- Sprinkle in Coco Polo Chocolate Baking Chips and mix
- Using a non-stick spray, coat your waffle maker, then add in mixture
- Let cook until light and fluffy
- Peanut Butter Drizzle: Melt Lee’s Ghee 50/50 Blend with Fatso Classic Peanut Butter in microwave for about 30 seconds, stir until combined. Drizzle away!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 132 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 11g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 2g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- No waffle maker? No problem! The same ingredients can be used to make fluffy pancakes for the whole family!
- Blend your Philosophie Cacao Magic into your morning smoothie, yogurt or granola for an extra boost and rich chocolatey taste!
- TRIPLE THE FUN! Don’t just stop at Classic with Fatso Peanut Butter! Fatso Salted Caramel and Cocoa also make great additions to any keto dessert, low carb bread, or just straight from the jar!