It's Fall, Thanksgiving, and so PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON !
I'm craving all of the PSL's! A famous coffee shop may not have sugar free, Keto friendly pumpkin spice lattes for us, but we can make a low carb pumpkin spice cheesecake muffin right at home with Good Dee's Muffin mixes! These are like mini Keto cheesecakes within a muffin... hello delicious! No need to miss out on the pumpkin spice season just because you follow a low carb, sugar free lifestyle!
Follow this recipe to recreate these bites of heaven for fall, as a low carb treat, or for Keto dessert meal prep (they freeze well)!
- 1 Bag Good Dee's Muffin Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup Great Maple Ghee (or coconut oil)
- 1 tsp Origin Vanilla Extract
- 6 drops Sweet Monk Sweetener
- 75 ml pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp granular sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine wet ingredients as directed on the Good Dee's Muffin Mix bag.
- Add in Muffin Mix
- Add in 2 tbsp of sweetener (or 2 squirts of Sweet Monk Sweetener)
- Add in 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add in 75mL of pumpkin puree, then mix again
- Spray muffin liners, then fill cups ¾ way with mixture
- Let bake for 8 minutes
- While baking, create your cream cheese filling by mixing ¼ cup of softened cream cheese with 1 tbsp of granular sweetener
- When 8 minutes is complete, remove cupcakes and swirl cream cheese into cupcakes with a toothpick (this created a yummy crumble and rich texture)
- Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool and ENJOY!
Servings: 12 | Calories: 178 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 10g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.