A fresh new Keto meal prep idea that is ready in 10 minutes! With a bit of spice from Pili Hunter's Buyo Sauce and clean protein from Philosophie Green Dream superfood, these make for a great low carb meal in minutes. Check out our fun tips below to see what you can add in or pair up with these delicious baked avocado and eggs!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and cut Avocado in half and take pit out. Don’t Peel off skin, but scoop a little bit of avocado out to make room for eggs.
- Set Avocados on a baking sheet, you can wrap some foil around to keep it upright
- Add a dash of Buyo Sauce, then crack 1 egg on each Avocado
- Bake for 10-15 mins
- Take out and let it cool, sprinkle Green Dream Shaker to season
Servings: 2 | Calories: 183 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Crush some Spicy Pili Nuts for added fat and crunch!
- Sprinkle some Raita Salt and Garam Masala for some Indian flavors
- Scoop it up while warm and spread on some Bake in a Minute Sandwich Thins!
- Looking to get a bit more saucy? Add a tsp of Abokichi Chili Miso in the Avocado before putting the egg for a delicious meal!