NOATMEAL not your game? We gotchu! This Filipino chocolate porridge is adapted to be Keto friendly will be your new favourite breakfast! No cooking required, takes less than 5 minutes, plus it’s sweetener free!
Makes 4 servings | Prep Time: 5 mins
- ⅓ cups Coco Polo Baking Tabs (Dark or Milk)
- 1 Tbsp Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, melt your Coco Polo baking tabs with just boiled hot water
- Add in Philosophie powder, once mixed together add in your chia seeds and keep mixing until the chia seeds has completely plumped up.
- Feel free to add more water if you like it to be more soupy
- Enjoy! You can add a drizzle of heavy whipping cream on top
Servings: 4 | Calories: 195 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carb: 20g | Fiber: 13g | Sugar Alcohols: 4g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Drizzle some Fatso Peanut butter to take it up a notch!
- Crumble some Bacon bits or Pili Nuts Original for the perfect sweet and salty bite!
- Make ahead and portion in jars, top with some berries or Spresh Strawberry Fruit Spread and meal prep is covered!
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations with hashtag #SwitchRecipes for a feature!
or Like us on Facebook Switch Grocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!