Are you ready for delicious, chocolate AND peanut butter goodness? I bet you are!
Think of these as your low carb Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup replacement! That’s right! Amazing ingredients like Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein, Lee’s Dark Chocolate Good Fat Blend, Fatso Peanut Butter come together to bring you the ultimate fat bomb! You will definitely be making this recipe on repeat!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
4 tbsp Fatso Peanut Butter
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Melt cacao butter over low to medium heat
- Once melted, mix in remaining ingredients and remove from heat
- Pour mixture in a 12-cup lined muffin pan
- Set in fridge for at least an hour, until hardened
- Can keep in fridge for at least a week or in freezer for a month!
Calories: 155| Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Cacao butter works best for this recipe, as it solidifies well when cold. Can experiment with coconut oil or butter, if preferred, although results may vary
- For additional fat and protein, can add MCT and/or collagen
- For additional deliciousness, chocolateness and crunch, can add 1-2 Raw Cacao Pili Nuts to each cup!
- Want even more chocolateyness?! Add 1-2 Coco Polo Milk or Dark Baking Buttons to each cup!
- Need a little extra sweetness? Add some SweetMonk! (a gentle squeeze goes a long way)
- Add a tbsp of Gut Lab Ashwagandha for some adaptogen power!
- Spread some extra Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter, some Spresh Strawberry Fruit Spread, or both for a PB & J cacao bomb!
- Top with some Lee’s Ghee for some extra deliciousness!
- Pair with some Four Sigmatic Coffee or Hot Chocolate for the ultimate snack!
- Layer some Phat Fudge for some extra performance fuel