Who doesn't love Maple, Chocolate and Banana Nut ? Take your waffle and upgrade it with sugar free maple syrup AND chocolate chips AND Pili Nuts!! This recipe is so versatile, you can use everything or modify it however you want!!!!
P.S. - I know keto chaffle recipes have been trending everywhere but let's face it, you need more than a chaffle recipe for waffle sundays! P.S.- this waffle recipe is low carb and grain free and refined sugar free! Omit the banana, and you've got a keto waffle recipe!
Servings: 5 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup Bake in a Minute mix (waffle base)
- 2 eggs
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 TB butter
- 2 TB Coco Polo Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 TB Pili Nuts (15g) or other nut of your choice
- 1 TB of Good Dee’s Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Follow the instructions on the Bake in a Minute Mix (mix egg and butter and the mix)
- Mash the banana and add into the mix. Note, if the banana is excluded, reduce Bake in a Minute mix to 1/2 cup
- Add 1 TB Good Dee's Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Mix wet ingredients and Bake in a Minute Mix
- Add Pili Nuts and Coco Polo Milk Chocolate Chips
- Stir Mixture to spread out Chocolate Chips and Pili Nuts
- Add to Waffle Maker, or if you do not have one, turn into Maple Chocolate Banana Nut Pancakes!!!
- If you're like me, spread peanut butter and butter on top and eat!
Without banana, you can add Sweet Monk sweetener for added sweetness.
Servings: 5 (Belgian Waffles) | Calories: 242| Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 20g | Total Carb: 16g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 1g I Protein: 5g
If you exclude the banana:
Servings: 5 (Belgian Waffles) | Calories: 221| Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 20g | Total Carb: 10g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar Alcohols: 1g I Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.