KETO FRIENDLY CHAI MASALA MUFFINS
A completely keto friendly Chai Masala Spiced Muffin recipe you can to fit in your weekly meal prep and your sides covered!
Recipe makes 12 regular sized muffins - 1 regular muffin = 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes | Baking time: 20-23 minutes
- 1 package Good Dee's Muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (can sub for ghee or melted butter or any oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Chai Masala Spice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Recommend to leave eggs at room temperature before use and melt your coconut oil or butter before using. Don’t put your eggs in your oil that’s too hot it will cook, also don’t put cold eggs in your oil it will clump your batter. Smooth batter is best when portioning out and making sure your macros are on point.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Scoop your batter in your preferred muffin pan or even a square or round pan
- Bake for 20-23 minutes (oven times may vary) and enjoy!
Calories: 167 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.