Holidays are hard for me and stuffing is literally one of my biggest cravings!
The founder of this amazing low carb Made In Canada bread mix has made an incredible stuffing recipe for us with the versatile mix!
It's keto, paleo, low carb and gluten free - ALL OF THE THINGS!
100g Bake In A Minute mix
4 tbsp butter
250g ground sausage
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
Few sprigs of thyme
1 tbsp rubbed sage
1 cup of water or broth
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: walnuts, almonds, dehydrated cranberries.
1. Mix 100g of BIAM with 2 eggs and 4 tbsp of butter
2. Spread mixture on parchment lined paper. It should look like an big piece of thin pizza crust (spread out)! Don't worry about making it pretty!
3. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes
4. Let cool and slice into squares
1. Cook your sausage so it turns brown!
2. Add sage, thyme, celery, onions, salt and pepper.
3. Add your Bake In A Minute squares and 1/3 cup of water or broth to your meat.
key tip: Nobody wants wet stuffing so add water or broth a little at a time!
4. Keep mixing well. If your stuffing is too dry, add more water or broth by tablespoonfuls
5. Add your optional ingredients, and cook on low/medium heat for 5 - 10 minutes
6. Serve on its own or with your favourite meat dish!