Holidays can be hard for me to stay healthy because stuffing is literally one of my biggest cravings!
The founder of Bake in a Minute has made an incredible stuffing recipe for us with the versatile grain free low carb bread mix!
It's keto, paleo, low carb grain free and gluten free - ALL OF THE THINGS!
- 100g Bake In A Minute mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- 250g ground sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Few sprigs of thyme
- 1 tbsp rubbed sage
- 1 cup of water or broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: walnuts, almonds, dehydrated cranberries.
- Mix 100g of BIAM with 2 eggs and 4 tbsp of butter
- Spread mixture on parchment lined paper. It should look like an big piece of thin pizza crust (spread out)! Don't worry about making it pretty!
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool and slice into square
- Cook your sausage so it turns brown!
- Add sage, thyme, celery, onions, salt and pepper.
- Add your Bake In A Minute squares and 1/3 cup of water or broth to your meat. Tip: Nobody wants wet stuffing so add water or broth a little at a time!
- Keep mixing well. If your stuffing is too dry, add more water or broth by tablespoonfuls
- Add your optional ingredients, and cook on low/medium heat for 5 - 10 minutes
- Serve on its own or with your favourite meat dish!