Are you looking for a fun, spring baking recipe? This colourful, FiliKeto inspired recipe is a sugar free treat for everyone to enjoy! These low carb, Keto approved Ube Glazed Coconut Cakes use some of our favourites like Good Dee’s, Lee’s Ghee, and SweetMonk. Follow along below to create your own!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 package Good Dee's Coconut Snack Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Lee’s Good Fats Vanilla Bean Blend (melted)
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Ube extract
- 1 tsp Sweet Monk
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium bowl, mix a Good Dee’s Coconut Snack Cake mix, eggs and ghee
- Put your batter in bundt or muffin pans (I suggest Silicon pans for easy removal)
- Bake for 20-23 minutes (oven times may vary)
While cakes are baking, prepare glaze by mixing all ingredients in a bowl.
(Note: If you are using coconut milk, don’t shake your can as you want the coconut cream)
- Once cakes are fully cooled, dip the bundt cakes in your glaze and lay on a tray for 3-5 minutes to set.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 243 | Net Carb: 6g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- If you are out of ghee, substitute with unsalted butter as an alternative
- Ensure cakes are fully cooled before removing from the oven. This allows the batter to set even further and will allow the glaze to hold properly.