Calling all foodies!! Low Carb Ube Bundt Cakes!!!
We made Low Carb Ube glazed Coconut cakes so that you can easily make them at home and impress your family and friends!!
Recipe makes 12 regular bundt cakes. 1 bundt cake = 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes | Baking time: 23 minutes | Frosting time: 5mins
- 1 can Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Ube extract
- Sweet Monk sweetener to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In bowl, mix a package of Good Dees Coconut snack cake mix, 4 eggs and your choice of fat.
- Put your batter in bundt or muffin pans (I suggest Silicon pans for easy removal)
- Bake for 20-23 minutes (oven times may vary)
- While cakes are baking, prepare glaze by mixing all ingredients in a bowl. If you are using coconut milk, don’t shake your can as you want the coconut cream!
- Let your cakes cool. It helps your glaze stick better
- Once cakes are fully cooled, dip the bundt cakes in your glaze and lay on a tray for 3-5 minutes to set.
Calories: 156 | Net Carb: 6g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Use Lee’s Good Fats 50-50 Blend to get that subtle buttery taste.
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations!
Like us on Facebook Switch Grocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!