One Mix, Two Ways! The Good Dee's muffin mix is not just for Keto desserts, but this mix is so versatile you can create savoury muffins to be enjoyed at the dinner table too.
One package will make 12 muffins and be about 3 net carbs per muffin depending on how much savoury ingredients you use.
For this recipe, you can create 6 Cheddar and Chive and 6 Dill and Goat Cheese muffins. They are SUPER EASY to make and offer some variety in how to use your mix! You can also meal prep these (they freeze awesomely!) and take 1 a day with you to work!
What you need/Ingredients:
1. Good Dee's Baking Muffin Mix x 1
2. Ingredients per back of the package - 3 eggs, 1/3rd cup melted coconut oil, 1 TB vanilla extract
3. Chives and Cheddar - handful chopped up
4. Dill and Goat Cheese - handful chopped up
- Empty the muffin mix into a large bowl and add the 3 eggs. DO NOT add the coconut oil and vanilla as per the package directions.
- Add a 1/4 tsp of Salt and a few dashes of black pepper and instead of the coconut oil use 1/3 cup of melted butter. Mix the batter.
- Separate the batter equally into two bowls.
- Add a handful of Chives and Cheddar to one bowl and then another handful of chopped dill and crumbled goat cheese to another bowl. Mix well.
- Fill each muffin tin or mold to about half and then bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy these delicious savoury keto muffins!
- Sprinkle in some Philosophie Green Dream Savoury Blend for added cheesy, savoury goodness
Recipe by: the famous Oscar of @Ihackeddiabetes who does not simply hack diabetes, but also hacks recipes to make time in the kitchen efficient.
Oscar created these Keto muffins for a Toronto Keto Meet Up and you can read all about it here!