Cool Down with a Keto Mint Lime Cooler this summer!
Does the heat get to you? Cool down with the quickest and most refreshing electrolyte drink to keep you going!
Servings: 2 servings - 1 serving = 1 net carbs | Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 Lime
- 1 Stem full of Mint Leaves
- Jaswant’s Kitchen Raita Salt to taste
- Ice Cubes
- 2 cups Cold Water
- Sweet Monk Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Wash and cut Limes in half
- In a Tumbler/Shaker, mash mint leaves on the sides with back of spoon or muddler
- Add juice of lime, water, a tiny squirt of Sweet Monk and a couple dashes of Raita Salt
- Put lid on and shake vigorously
- Pour on a glass with ice cubes
Servings: 2 | Calories: 6 | Net Carb: 1 g | Total Fat: 0g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Protein: 0g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
Carbs may be less unless mint leaves are consumed.
- Serving to a party? Lie glass with lime juice and Raita Salt and add low carb alcohol of choice.
- Take the all the mint leaves out except 2 and blend with ice cubes for a slushie version!
- Enjoy as a drink to go with your Snacker Yogi!
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations with hashtag #SwitchRecipes for a feature!
or Like us on Facebook SwitchGrocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!