Keto Friendly Bacon and Egg Tadka Dip
Need a quick, savory, yet delicious brunch idea for Mother's Day? Look no further than this Keto- friendly Bacon and Egg Brunch Dip. This dip is as easy as 1-2-3! Yes… we’re serious! In 3 steps and under 30 minutes, you can serve this dip to a small family or double up ingredients to appease the masses!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
120g cream cheese, room temperature
3 tbsp of mayonnaise
3 tbsp of sour cream
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
2 slices of pre-cooked bacon, chopped
2 tbsp of chopped green onion
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp of Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala
Sprinkle of Red Pepper Flakes (optional for an extra kick)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Add in the chopped, hard- boiled eggs, bacon, and green onion until well-coated in the mixture.
- Add in the Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala, red pepper flakes (optional), and garlic powder and stir until all ingredients are coated with mixture.
Servings: 4 | Calories: 204 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep this dip stored in small seal-tight containers for an easy meal-prep idea for breakfasts or lunches throughout the week
- This also tastes delicious in a Live Organic Low Carb Turmeric Wrap!
- Are you a sweet + savory brunch person? Add a side of Good Dee’s Pancakes to the table and satisfy both your cravings!
- Some Good Dee’s Corn “Free” Bread would also next level this dip!
- Why not make an open face sandwich? Be sure to check out our Bake In A Minute Loaf Recipe for the perfect pairing!