This is a fun, flavourful, and healthy Keto- friendly appetizer using the delicious Pili Nuts! With crisp vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and radishes this side dish creates a clean, low carb dish that will be perfect for any meal! It can be meal prepped and stored for a week’s worth of lunches or dinners! Let’s get chopping!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 100g broccoli (chopped)
- 100g cauliflower (chopped)
- 85g radishes (sliced)
- 50g cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 avocado (cut into chunks)
- 1 package Coconut Oil & Himalayan Salt Pili Nuts
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Burlap & Barrel Zanzibar Black Peppercorn
- Wash and chop all your vegetables into small bite size pieces
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients together
- In a separate bowl, place in the chopped veggies and half the pack of Pili Nuts
- Pour dressing mixture over top of veggie mix and toss to cover
- Place the remaining Pili Nuts on top of veggie mixture
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 25g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep in an airtight container to make it last 3-4 days, perfect for meal preps.
- Sprinkle some Philosophie Green Dream Savoury Blend for some extra cheesy flavor!