We got a perfect recipe idea for all your summer potlucks, picnics, and bbq parties! This will please everyone from your Vegetarian family to your Keto friend, nobody gets left behind!
Makes 4 Servings : 1 serving = 2 net carbs | Prep Time: 15mins |
50g Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 package Rosemary and Olive Oil Pili Nuts
2 tbsp Mayo
2 tbsp Sour Cream
1Tbsp Heavy Cream
½ Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash and prep all your vegetables and chop them in small bite size pieces
- In a bowl, mix all dressing ingredients
- Add all your veggies and half a pack of Pili Nuts and mix altogether
- Move in your serving dish and add the rest of your Pili Nuts on top.
Servings: 4 | Calories: 271 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 25g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep in an airtight container to make it last 3-4 days, perfect for meal preps.
- Sprinkle some Philosophie Green Dream Shaker for some extra cheesy flavor!
- Make it a side salad to your 5 minute Tadka Masala Chicken
- Use it top top your Live Organic Super Green Wrap and make a vegetarian wrap
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations with hashtag #SwitchRecipes for a feature!or Like us on Facebook Switch Grocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!