LOW CARB AND KETO BAKE IN A MINUTE PIZZA CRUST
PIZZA TIME! Is there anything you can’t create with Bake In A Minute Mix ??? We think not! Here is an easy pizza crust recipe, sure to please all you low carb pizza lovers out there!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet (for easier time spreading the crust, sandwich mixture between two sheets of parchment and press down. Remove top parchment layer when desired thickness achieved)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven times may vary)
- Flip crust over and bake for another 5 minutes (this helps the crust get nice and crispy)
- Remove baked crust from oven and add toppings of choice!
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through, approximately 5-8 minutes
Calories: 314 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 27g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms - whatever you like!
- Be creative and swap tomato sauce for Green Dream Pesto! Top with goat cheese, fresh herbs, roasted broccoli...