Paleo. Grain free. Gluten free. Easily made vegan!
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 eggs (OR 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp hot water. Mix, stand for 10-15 minutes)
- 4 Ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 Cup Cashew milk, or almond milk
- 1-1/2 Tsp Baking SODA
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Cup LiveKuna Organic Green Banana Flour
- 2 TBSP Philosophie Cacao Magic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan/
- Mash bananas and add baking soda
- In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey together. Add the flax eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and the milk.
- Add vanilla, salt and cinnamon and mix to blend.
- Stir in the banana flour and cacao magic and mix well. There will be a few lumps.
- If desired, mix in chocolate, pecans or raisins.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake until knife inserted into centre comes out clean, for approximately 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan and transfer to a wire rack.
Enjoy this delicious banana bread.
OPTIONAL: ¼ - ½ cup Coco Polo Milk Chocolate Chips (broken into pieces), pecans, chocolate chips, or raisins, mixed into batter or sprinkled on top, as desired. Coming soon on SwitchGrocery!