Can’t decide if you want sweet or savoury? These low carb muffins that feature Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala are the perfect mix of spice with subtle sweetness. A great Keto snack or low carb breakfast that is easy to take on the go or to enjoy with a warm coffee/ tea throughout your day. This recipe is made even easier by using Good Dee’s Muffin Mix that takes any guesswork out of measuring. You can have these Keto-friendly muffins ready in 30 minutes or less! Let’s get baking!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1 bag Good Dee's Muffin Mix
1/3 cup avocado oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Raita Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line muffin pan with 12 liners
- Mix eggs, oil, extract and spices in a bowl. Add the mix and combine well.
- Fill each muffin tin a little over 1/2 with batter or distribute evenly across 12 cups
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes OR until golden and toothpick comes out clean in the middle of a muffin.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 160 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 9g | Fiber: 7g | Protein: 4g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Do not fill muffin liners more than 2/3 of the way, as batter rises in the oven
- All ovens are different and cooking time will vary
- Let them cool completely or they will fall apart
Enjoy a muffin with a cup of your favourite masala chai! Add ½ tsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Chai Masala to a tea of your choice!