Low Carb Triple Berry Waffles
Breakfast in a bag?! OKAY! These sweet, delicious, and easy to create waffles were made just in time for breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day. You get to treat your Mom like a Queen without spending a ton of time preparing her meal.
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
⅔ cup of Good Dees Pancake Mix
2 tbsp of heavy cream
2 tbsp of butter (melted)
30g of sliced strawberries
30g of blueberries
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tbsp of Spresh Raspberry spread (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, melted butter, vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the pancake mixture until blended through out.
- Add in strawberries and blueberries to the wet mixture.
- Grease a waffle iron (or skillet for pancakes), and turn to medium heat.
- Pour the mixture over the waffle iron, close lid, and let bake for about 4-5 minutes or until setting is complete.
- For the raspberry drizzle, heat 1 tbsp of Spresh Raspberry spread for about 10 seconds, then layer over top of the waffles.
- No waffle maker? No problem! Use a skillet and make some delicious, fluffy pancakes!
- More of a chocolate fan and need a protein boost? Why not try 1 tbsp of Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein into your pancake mix!
- If you want to spoil Mom with more than just waffles, check out our Bacon and Egg Tadka Dip for a savoury breakfast dip, alongside some wicked waffles!