Time to get in the holiday spirit with this Turmeric Gingerbread Latte using Jaswant’s Kitchen Turmeric Latte Blend. Ho-ho-hold the sugar (and savings) by creating this festive Keto drink for the holiday season. Compared to a traditional Gingerbread Latte that has a whopping 40g of sugar and can cost upwards of $7 at a coffee shop, you can make this low carb latte version at home with ZERO SUGAR and for under $1!
The added bonus to this sweet sugar-free holiday drink? Turmeric is known for anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-fungal properties. This blend contains organic turmeric and provides you with 1.4g of turmeric per serving! Kick sugar to the curb and start sipping on this healthy latte right in time for the holidays!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of Lee’s Good Fat Blend 50/50 Blend
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ½ tsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Turmeric Latte Blend
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp ginger
- 1. In a small pot, melt Lee’s Good Fat Blend
- 2. Add 1 cup of almond (or any other nut) milk on low to medium hea
- 3. Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl
- 4. Remove wet ingredients from the stove top and pour into a blender with dry ingredients
- 5. Blend for 5-10 seconds
- 6. Pour and sip away!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 80 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 8g | Total Carb: 1g |
Fiber: 0g | Protein: 1g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
Tips and Facts:
- The ghee helps to better absorb curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) to keep your drink delicious and flavorful
- No blender? No problem! Simply stir in dry ingredients once the ghee has melted into the almond milk
- Add a splash of frothed or steamed heavy cream for a more rich and thick latte