Do you love all the flavours of Indian food, but don't have time to prep, blend, season and cook?! We have the answer with the superstar ingredient of Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala. This seasoning is a spice blend, meaning that it involves over 17 different spices that have been blended to premade perfection, just for you! We even added a bit of spice with Pili Hunters' Buyo Sauce!
Not only is putting this together a total breeze (only 4 ingredients!), but this dish is just oh-so flavourful! You will be sure to impress friends, family, (and yourself!) with your epic cooking skills!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (or protein of choice).
- ½ - 1 tbsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala
- 2 tbsp Pili Hunters' Buyo Sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or fat of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, coat thighs with avocado oil
- Brush on Pili Hunters' Buyo Sauce
- Add Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala and ensure that chicken thighs are evenly coated
- Place prepared thighs on parchment-covered baking sheet (parchment paper = easy cleanup!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165° Fahrenheit (oven times may vary)
- Remove from oven and give yourself a high five!
Calories: 285| Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Protein:30g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Tadka Masala has a little spice to it, so scale back if you’re not a spice fan or add more if you are all about that spice!
- Can replace the protein in this recipe with almost anything! We have experimented with chicken breast, bone-in skin-on chicken, salmon and other fish, chicken wings, a whole rotisserie chicken, meatballs, and more! Can even make Tadka Masala veggies for a Meatless Monday!
- For other protein and veggies, be sure to scale your spice and fat ratio according to weight - approximately ½ -1 tsp of fat and 1 tsp of spice for every 150g of protein and/or veg
- For some side dish perfection, enjoy Live Organic Wraps, or veggies tossed in Jaswant Kitchen Raita Salt and some Lee’s Ghee Plain Jane or Lee’s 50/50 Good Fat Blend