Are you ready for the easiest weeknight recipe? Not only is putting this together a total breeze (only 3 ingredients!), but this dish is just oh-so flavourful! You will be sure to impress friends, family, (and yourself!) with your epic cooking skills!
The superstar ingredient here is the Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala. This seasoning is a spice blend, meaning that it involves over 17 different spices that have been blended to premade perfection, just for you! This truly makes this jar all you need!
Servings: 2 | Prep time: Less than 5 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
4 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs (or protein of choice). We love TruLocal (monthly meat delivery in Ontario, B.C. and Alberta!)
½ - 1 tbsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Tadka Masala
1 tbsp avocado oil (or fat of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, coat thighs with avocado oil
- Add Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala and ensure that chicken thighs are evenly coated
- Place prepared thighs on parchment-covered baking sheet (parchment paper = easy cleanup!)
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning halfway, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165° Fahrenheit (oven times may vary)
- Remove from oven and give yourself a high five!
Calories: 285| Net Carb: 0g | Total Fat: 19g | Total Carb: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Protein:30g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Tadka Masala has a little spice to it, so scale back if you’re not a spice fan or add more if you are all about that spice!
- Can replace the protein in this recipe with almost anything! We have experimented with chicken breast, bone-in skin-on chicken, salmon and other fish, chicken wings, a whole rotisserie chicken, meatballs, and more! Can even make Tadka Masala veggies for a Meatless Monday!
- For other protein and veggies, be sure to scale your spice and fat ratio according to weight - approximately ½ -1 tsp of fat and 1 tsp of spice for every 150g of protein and/or veg
- For some side dish perfection, enjoy Live Organic Wraps, or veggies tossed in Jaswant Kitchen Raita Salt and some Lee’s Ghee Plain Jane or Lee’s 50/50 Good Fat Blend