This is a rich, decadent sugar free dessert that requires NO BAKING! A delicious Keto treat that is perfect for a low carb option on any occasion. If you love cheesecake, chocolate, and minimal effort in the kitchen this recipe is for you!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
- 1 ½ cup of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein
- 1/3 cup of Lee’s Provisions Brown Butter Ghee
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 oz of Coco Polo Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 16 oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz of Fatso High Performance Peanut Butter - Cocoa
- ¼ cup of powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and Cacao Magic Superfood Protein Powder
- In a small bowl, melt the of Brown Butter Ghee and butter then stir in the vanilla. Add to the almond flour mixture. Stir well, pressing with the back of a spoon or spatula, until ingredients form together.
- Using a 9” pie pan or baking pan (if you would prefer cheese cake squares/ bites), coat with a non-stick spray or glaze with a small amount of melted butter or ghee.
- Press the ingredients into the bottom of the pan and set aside to chill in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the Coco Polo chocolate chips on low heat on the stove top, stirring occasionally. Once all chocolate is melted, set aside in a small bowl to cool.
- In a medium bowl, add in cream cheese, Fatso Cocoa Peanut Butter, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Using a hand mixer, beat ingredients together until blended together.
- Once the ingredients are blended, add in the majority of the cooled melted chocolate to the medium sized bowl. Using the hand mixer, beat the mixture until uniform on a low speed. Save the remaining chocolate for step 7.
- Remove your pie crust from the fridge after the allotted time, and add in your filling.
- Using a spatula, smooth out the mixture until even throughout.
- For added fun, splatter the remaining melted chocolate on top of the cheesecake.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 290 | Net Carb: 8g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 18g | Fiber: 10g | Protein: 9g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Keep Fatso Cocoa peanut butter in the fridge until ready to use as it can become too soft if left at room temperature.
- If filling is too “liquidy”, place in fridge or freezer for a few minutes, to become more firm
- To avoid burning the chocolate buttons when heating, you can add a small amount of butter and/ or heavy whipping cream and stir often.
- If you’re currently out of the Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein, you can double up the cocoa powder to even out the quantities