Hot outside and craving iced coffee? The wonderful Danielle from @preppedandplatedpaleo created this delicious paleo and keto friendly loaded dirty CHAI FRAPPE! The perfect cold beverage to get your morning started or for that afternoon pick-me up!
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used. Information provided is for basic recipe, without additions.
This recipe makes 1 serving | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 5 minutesIngredients:
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup Four Sigmatic Ground Mushroom Coffee with Lion's Mane & Chaga (or coffee of choice)
- 1 cup ice
- ½ tsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Chai Masala
- 3 drops stevia (adjust more or less, to taste)
- Toss all ingredients in a blender, blend, and enjoy! Be sure to taste before pouring, and adjust ingredients to your liking
Calories: 27 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 2g | Total Carb: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 0g
Optional (yet amazing!) Additions:
ADD SOME FAT!
- Eat Fatso Hybrid Peanut Butter
- Lee’s Brown Butter or Maple Ghee
- Phat Fudge
- Philosophie Cacao Magic Coconut Butter
- Pili Nut Butter in Fungi Fuel with Pumpkin Spice, Expedition Fuel, or Raw Cacao
- The Gut Lab Coco Cacao Organic Elixir Oil
- MCT oil or powder
ADD SOME PROTEIN!
ADD SOME ORGANIC SUPERFOOD!