Sugar Free Coffee Cake!!!
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 50-60 minutes
- 1 Package of Good Dee’s Muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbps Swerve Granulated Sweetener (or sweetener of your choice)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2-3 tbsp cinnamon (to taste)
- 2 tbps Lee’s Ghee Brown Butter
- 1/3 cup Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix wet ingredients as directed on Good Dees Muffin Mix
- Add 2 tbps of Swerve Granulated Sweetener to Muffin Mix and set aside
- TOPPING - Combine chopped pecans, 1/3 cup Sweetener, 2 tbps melted Brown Butter Ghee and cinnamon and set aside.
- Coat a baking pan (I used 9x9) with non stick spray or butter
- Add ½ of Muffin Mix batter and sprinkle half of the topping on top
- Add the remainder of the batter on top
- Sprinkle the remainder of the topping on top
- Put mixture in oven for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Enjoy with coffee or however you want!
Servings: 8 | Calories: 200 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 20g | Total Carb: 14g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 11g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Try adding Good Dees’ Sugar Free Maple Syrup for a maple cinnamon version!