Burlap & Barrel Cobanero Chili Flakes is a rare Mayan variety of chili pepper only grown in the mountains around the city of Coban in Guatemala.
- Location: Coban, Guatemala
- Process: Air Dried
- Tasting Notes: Papaya, Roasted Corn, Fire
- Ingredients: 100% Cobanero chili pepper (Capscicum Annuum)
- Size: 1.5oz glass jar
- Sprinkle over meats
- Add to Pastas, veggies, eggs
- Mix with olive oil to marinate meats or use in a dip
Read more in our blog post about this AWESOME company and why we are so proud to carry their spices!!
Some of the reviews from fans of Cobanero Chili on Burlap & Barrel's site!