- Umami in a bottle!
- OKAZU is a miso paste chilli oil condiment that is made without the allergens and additives often found in similar products in Japan.
- ONLY SAUCE of its kind in North America. Cleanest, no MSG, preservative free Japanese chilli condiment!
- Think chilli, garlicky, miso, and sesame flavours cooked down to a paste
- Heat Level: Mild/Medium. If you love spicy, try the Okazu - Spicy Chili Miso
- Made with sunflower oil for a non-GMO, no aftertaste condiment
- 2 net carbs per serving (15 ml)
- 250 ml
- Recommend to refrigerate after opening, but it is also shelf stable.
- Product separation is normal, just mix and you are good to go!
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS TO GET UMAMI’D!
- A little goes a LONG way for flavour!
- #1 way is to add to your morning eggs!
- Don't need to cook the sauce that much, just add it to a protein or a veggie and eat! Brush on steaks or fish, spice up chicken wings!
- Mix in vinegar for salad dressings!
- Add to any stirfry, but my favourite is cauliflower rice!
- Marinate fish, chicken breast, chicken wings! No more boring protein!
- Eggplant - slice, marinate, bake!
- Spice up your “egg roll in a bowl”, sautée your veggies, add to grilled meats, make curry dishes and more!
- This is your Asian takeout fix! Add a little SweetMonk to your Chili Miso for the perfect keto friendly Kung Pao, General Tsao, and Chow Mein inspired dishes!
- Get Saucy! Add to melted Lee’s 50-50 Good Fat Blend for a perfect marinade, to your salad dressing, or to some homemade mayo for a tasty upgrade!
INGREDIENTS: sunflower oil, sesame oil, garlic, miso paste (organic soybeans, rice, salt), tamari soy sauce (non-GMO soybeans, salt, sugar), organic cane sugar, chilli powder, white sesame seeds.
ALLERGENS: contains or may contain peanuts, tree nuts, egg, sesame, soy, wheat, seafood, mustard, sulphites.
KETO FRIENDLY. VEGAN. NO MSG. NON-GMO. GLUTEN FREE.
Abokichi - Chili Miso
This stuff is like pure GOLD. If you like spicy (or not because they have both) and an Asian sesame flare when cooking...you need to get some of this! I’ve made a keto pad Thai, had it on salmon as well as chicken. I suggest you order double!!
I was so happy to find a local retailer with my favourite Okazu Chilly Miso after my regular store closed. It’s so yummy!!
Abokichi OKAZU - Chili Miso
Honestly do yourself a favour and try this, it goes well on fish, vegetables, in sauces, really anything. It's a really flexible condiment with a great taste and nutrient profile. Have bought many times and will keep restocking!