Burlap & Barrel's Herati Saffron are pulled carefully from the flower, which leaves the characteristic flame-coloured tail and shows they are 100% pure with a warm, honeyed fragrance.
- Location: Herat, Afghanistan.
- Process: sun-dried
- Tasting Notes: Honey, Dried Roses, Fresh Hay
- Ingredients: 100% whole saffron threads
Size: 0.5g jar
How can you use Euphrates Mint:
- Steep a few threads in warm water when making crunchy baked rice
- Add a handful of threads when making paella
- Add complexity to ice creams, cakes and other desserts
Read more in our blog post about this AWESOME company and why we are so proud to carry their spices!!