- Umami + spice are made for one another!
- OKAZU is a miso paste chilli oil condiment that is made without the allergens and additives often found in similar products in Japan.
- ONLY SAUCE of its kind in North America. Cleanest, no MSG, preservative free Japanese chilli condiment!
- Think chilli, garlicky, miso, and sesame flavours cooked down to a paste, with an added kick of spice
- Heat Level: Hot. If you love mild/medium, try the Okazu - Chili Miso
- Made with sunflower oil for a non-GMO, no aftertaste condiment
- 2 net carbs per serving (15 ml or 1 TBS)
- 250 ml
- Recommend to refrigerate after opening, but is also shelf stable. Product separation is normal, just mix and you are good to go!
IMAGINE ALL THE WAYS TO GET UMAMI’D!
- A little goes a LONG way for flavour!
- #1 way is to add to your morning eggs!
- Don't need to cook the sauce that much, just add it to a protein or a veggie and eat! Brush on steaks or fish, spice up chicken wings!
- Mix in vinegar for salad dressings!
- Add to any stirfry, but my favourite is cauliflower rice!
- Marinate fish, chicken breast, chicken wings! No more boring protein!
- Eggplant - slice, marinate, bake!
- Spice up your “egg roll in a bowl”, sautée your veggies, add to grilled meats, make curry dishes and more!
- This is your Asian takeout fix! Add a little SweetMonk to your Chili Miso for the perfect keto friendly Kung Pao, General Tsao, and Chow Mein inspired dishes!
- Get Saucy! Add to melted Lee’s 50-50 Good Fat Blend for a perfect marinade, to your salad dressing, or to some homemade mayo for a tasty upgrade!
INGREDIENTS: sunflower oil, sesame oil, garlic, miso paste (organic soybeans, rice, salt), tamari soy sauce (non-GMO soybeans, salt, sugar), organic cane sugar, chilli powder, white sesame seeds.
ALLERGENS: contains or may contain peanuts, tree nuts, egg, sesame, soy, wheat, seafood, mustard, sulphites.
KETO FRIENDLY. VEGAN. NO MSG. NON-GMO. GLUTEN FREE.