Burlap & Barrel Black Wild Za'atar is sourced from a womens cooperative in Palestine. It is a blend of wild za'atar herb and sumac, sesame seeds and local olive oil. The spice mix is incredibly fragrant and is excellent on everything from fried eggs to roasted vegetables or chicken!
- Location: Jenin, Palestine.
- Process: Sun-dried and then mixed.
- Tasting Notes: Pine, Sesame, Mountain Herbs
- Ingredients: Wild Za'atar thyme, oregano, sesame seeds, sumac, sea salt, olive oil
- 37g glass jar
How to use Wild Za'atar:
- Sprinkle over eggs, hummus, yogurt
- Mix with olive oil and use as a dip for veggies or breads
- Coat veggies or chicken in olive oil and toss in za'atar before roasting
Read more in our blog post about this AWESOME company and why we are so proud to carry their spices!!Some of the reviews from fans of Wild Za'atar on Burlap & Barrel's site!
Wonderful Za'atar! Very strong taste so little is needed to bring a lot of flavor. Highly recommend it!