NEW IN CANADA! A Four Sigmatic tin! Launch discount - 10% or $8 off ☕️
NEW IN CANADA! We know the price seems high but give this a chance - LESS packaging waste - you asked for this! 30 servings (cups!) in a tin.
Ingredients: Organic Dual-extracted Wild-crafted Siberian Chaga Mushroom (1500 mg), Organic Eleuthero (750 mg), Organic Rose Hips, Organic Peppermint
HOW AND WHEN TO USE:
- EASY TO MAKE! Add one packet to 8 fluid oz. of hot water.
- Tin has 30 servings (30 cups!)
- You can add nutmilk or honey or butter to it! You can also blend it into your favourite smoothie.
- Drink when you are looking to support your body's immune function! Chaga (the king of mushrooms) can help the support immune functions and it has extremely high antioxidant properties = to that in 30 lbs of carrots or 5 large cups of wild blueberries! Can be a nighttime or morning drink!
- One serving per day. This has 1,500 mg of chaga mushrooms per packet. If you have any sensitivities, it may be best to start with 1/2 of the serving. Recommended that you do not take this if you are on antibiotics or anticoagulants because of the high anti oxidant properties.
- Looks like coffee but tastes like tea! Has an earthy taste!
DECAF. Vegan. Paleo. Keto. Sugar Free. No Fillers. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Organic.
Perhaps you’ve noticed a dark black mass growing on birch trees before? That is a chaga mushroom, and it has been a sought after mushroom in northern cultures for ages.
Four Sigmatic’s wild-crafted Siberian chaga mushrooms are carefully selected and sustainably harvested. When the chaga pieces are collected from the birch trees, only the outer sclerotium is removed; the mushroom itself is left to reproduce on the tree. The taste of the Chaga Elixir is earthy and smooth. And it's decaf so you can enjoy elixirs at any time of the day!
ps - What's an elixir? The origins of the word are latin, arabic and greek. In the old days, it was referred to as a magical or medicinal potion!
Four Sigmatic is a superfood company founded by a group of Finnish friends. They aim to popularize medicinal mushrooms by incorporating them in more mainstream products like coffee and hot cocoa.