This was sooooooo requested! Four Sigmatic's NEW GROUND Mushroom Coffee with Reishi and Chaga comes in a 24-serving bag. AND IT'S A MEDIUM ROAST!
HOW TO USE:
- Easy to brew with your french press (like we do!), regular coffee machine, pour over.
- Use 3 tablespoons of coffee grounds to 8 oz of hot water.
- You can also mix the beans with your regular decaf coffee, if you are just starting out on 'shrooms
- Try making cold brew!
- No mushroom taste! Tastes like a medium roast coffee. Chaga provides the lighter roast beans with a deeper flavour
- Ground Coffee works out the cheapest cost per serving!
WHEN TO USE: Afternoon or evening wind down (reishi) and when you need an immunity boost (chaga)!
- Ingredients: Organic and fair-trade Swiss Water decaf coffee, organic dual-extracted reishi (300 mg per serving), and organic dual-extracted chaga (200 mg per serving)
- Two dual-extracted mushrooms – Chaga and Reishi
- Certified organic and fair-trade decaf coffee from Peru
- Contains 24 servings
- Chaga is known to support your immunity with anti oxidant properties and reishi (queen of mushrooms is known for its ability to support occasional stress.
DECAF. Vegan. Paleo. Keto. Sugar Free. No Fillers. Non-GMO. Organic.
Four Sigmatic is a superfood company founded by a group of Finnish friends. They aim to popularize medicinal mushrooms by incorporating them in more mainstream products like coffee and hot cocoa.