Are you Team Savoury or Team Sweet? Because this mix is sugar-alcohol free, you can choose to make your muffins savoury or sweet. So let your muffin creativity run wild! Flavours we’ve experimented with so far are Cinnamon Berry, Coco Polo Chocolate Chip, and Cheddar and Chive. Next on the agenda are Protein Breakfast Muffins, using Philosophie Superfood Protein!
- Low carb!
- Made with no nut-based ingredients! (made with sunflower seeds)
- Made with no sugar alcohols! (100% maltitol free)
- Customize your mix! Add chopped nuts, Coco Polo sugar free chocolate, lemon extract, berries, cinnamon, peanut butter, Philosophie Superfood Protein, cheese, spinach - whatever you desire!
- To prepare, all you need is eggs, butter (or coconut oil), and vanilla extract. For a sweeter muffin, can add sweetener of choice.
- TIP: Do not fill muffin liners more than 2/3 of the way, as batter rises in the oven
- Once cooked, let muffins cool completely or they will fall apart
KETO. GLUTEN FREE. GRAIN FREE. WHEAT FREE. SOY FREE. SUGAR FREE. NUT FREE.
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Flour, Erythritol, Prebiotic Dietary Fiber, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tapioca Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate Monohydrate), Salt, Stevia.
Note: Any mixes that are made with sunflower seeds are made in a different facility than the Good Dees almond flour mixes.
Deana, the amazing tenacious founder of Good Dee’s, developed these DELICIOUS mixes after following the Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) lifestyle herself. Think of a healthier option for all of your childhood favourites! You can find Deana on Instagram testing out new recipes and developing new products and we are proud to partner with Good Dees to bring these savoury AND sweet baking mixes to Canada!