New launch on SwitchGrocery Canada!
What is more Canadian than Maple Syrup!! For all of your bulletproof coffee, rocketfuel latte and bulletproof matcha needs, this amazing ORGANIC MAPLE INFUSED GHEE will do it for you!
How and when to use Lee's Ghee - Great Maple
- spread on a muffin (with bake in a minute low carb bread mix!)
- spread on pancakes (with Good Dee's keto friendly pancakes!)
- blend in your coffee or matcha for a Maple Bulletproof Coffee
- bake butternut squash and more awesome veggies
- bake awesome keto and paleo friendly treats with maple ghee! Keto friendly pancakes or bake in a minute bread covered in Maple ghee? Yes please! When substituting ghee for butter for baking, please use half the amount the recipe calls for.
- enjoy a spoonful on its own!
If you are looking for a regular ghee for all of your needs, check out Lee's Ghee: Plain Jane All Purpose Ghee
How to store ghee
- we recommend you refrigerate your ghee after opening!
- it's fine to keep out of the fridge as long as you go through it quickly
- shelf life is 2 years, unopened! once opened, it will last up to a year, refrigerated.
Ingredients: organic butter, organic maple syrup
Size: 210 g
Paleo. Keto. Certified Organic. Nut free. Made in Canada.
Lactose free alternative to butter (99% of milk solids have been removed during clarification process which makes Lee's ghee virtually lactose-free)
- Lee's Ghee is made from certified organic Canadian butter. The organic standards are very high in Canada which guarantees there are no pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics present in the butter and that the cows have not been fed genetically-modified feed.
- Locally sourced from Canadian farms!
- It's pricey. The reasons behind the price are that this ghee is organic, Ghee sourced from organic certified farms is comparatively more expensive. Lee's Provisions uses glass jars, and the process to make this ghee is long! You'll see a difference in the taste and a little goes a long way!
- Why did SwitchGrocery choose this brand? What about US ghee brands?At SwitchGrocery, we pride ourselves on finding really innovative suppliers and SOLID products for you. There are major tariffs on ghee and dairy products imported to Canada which would make it too expensive for our community. And more than that, we TRIED all of the ghees! The taste profile of Lee's Ghee is really out of this world. Try them! They have SOLID products!
- We've learned that there is no certification for grass fed ghee (there is for organic) i.e., it is difficult to verify accuracy of grass fed claims on packaging. How crazy is that! In Canada, the weather does not permit grass fed all year round but according to organic standards, organic dairy cows must be on pasture whenever possible (summer and fall) but their feed can be supplemented with organic hay and grains.
If you have any more questions, please read Lee's Provisions FAQ's