IMAGINE LOW CARB INDIAN FOOD, RIGHT IN YOUR KITCHEN!
- This is the one blend to start with because you can use it on its own on any meat and veggies!
- Jazz up your chicken wings, burgers, vegetables and paneer dishes by adding a splash of this spice blend!
- Tastes amazing on cauliflower, eggplant and potatoes!
- Add to yogurt based dips (no cook!) - Give your classic eggs and bacon a makover with this Keto Friendly Bacon and Egg Tadka Dip!
- In a rush? You need this 5 Minute Weeknight Tadka Masala Chicken
Keep scrolling down to see all recipes! Keto BBQ!? Chicken Wings, Spicy Chicken Burgers, Lamb Kebabs, Tandoori Vegetable Skewers, Chicken Tikka, Paneer Tikka and more! In a rush? You need this 5 Minute Weeknight Tadka Masala Chicken
What is Tadka Masala spice blend?
- This one blend replaces replaces the 30+ minute process of frying onions and cooking with over 17 aromatic spices
- Taste profile - not spicy, more flavourful!
- Classic cooking spice - proteins, veggies, curries, soups, and more!
- 100% natural ingredients
- 70g jar (click HERE for 170g jar!)
Why do Jaswant’s Kitchen spice blends taste so good and what makes them different from other Indian spice blends?
- They get whole spices, inspect them for quality, and then dry-roast, grind and mix the blends together to create something special.
- All recipes were created by Jaswant herself and then adapted to a low carb lifestyle so you can FINALLY enjoy Indian food at home made paleo friendly, keto friendly, vegetarian, vegan, or low carb - any lifestyle you follow!
INGREDIENTS: spices (including mustard and poppy seeds), salt, onion, garlic, ginger.
ALLERGENS: May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds and soy.
KETO FRIENDLY. PALEO. VEGAN. SUGAR FREE. GLUTEN FREE.
Get 4 spice blends with the Jaswant's Kitchen Low Carb BBQ Bundle for 10% off!