Chocolate Peanut Butter has only 2.6g of net carbs per shake. If plain chocolate isn’t your style, our Chocolate Peanut Butter Keto Chow will give you an extra layer of decadence with a salty nuttiness that is irresistible.
We've done the calculation of the cost of a Keto Chow meal using different fat sources. Click HERE to read it!
To Make it:
- Grab a blender or a blender bottle.
- Add fat of your choice (add as little or as much as your daily requirements are)
- Add 410ml of water, coffee, or any other liquid you like
- Add 1 Packet of Keto Chow Powder
- Add anything else you want - I like adding Ashwaganda to mine, sometimes I add berries, cinnamon or really anything!
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes, but overnight is the best
- Drink and Enjoy!
Click Here for even more ideas and ways to make Keto Chow!
- Add a handful of berries and blend!
- Add Coffee!
- Replace some of the water with ice and have a milkshake! Store in Freezer for 30min until the minerals dissolve.
Tip: Keto Chow is best if prepared the night before and left to sit in the fridge. The flavours come out overtime and it is delicious. At a minimum, prepare 30 minutes before consuming.
Ingredients: Milk Protein Isolate, Acacia Gum, Peanut Flour, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Choline L-Bitartrate, Magnesuim Malate, Cocoa Powder, Potassium Chloride, Natural Flavour, Vitamin Blend (Ascorbic Acid [C], Vitamin A Palmitate, Chole-calciferol [D3]. Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide [B3], Zinc Gluconate, D-Calcium Pantothenate [B5], Ferrous Gluconate [Iron], Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxal 5 phoshate [B6], Riboflavin [B2], Thiamine [B1], Potassium Iodide, 5-Methyltetrahydro-folate [Folate], Lutein, Lycopene, D-Biotin, Chromium Picolinate, Selenium Amino Acid Chelate, Menaquinonem [K2], Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Vanadium Amino Acid Chelate, Methylcobalamin [B12]), Sucralose, Sunflower Lecithin
Allergen: Contains Peanuts, Milk Protein
Keto Friendly. Low Carb. Sugar Free. Wheat Free. Gluten Free. High Protein. non-GMO. Less Sugar.
Per serving of dry mix (59.22g)