NEW and LIMITED QUANTITIES!
Customer Friends, we're asking if you can please limit your purchase to 1 - 3 jars so many of our Canadian Customer Friends can try this new spread!
With Spresh Strawberry being a favourite (read all those reviews!), Spresh is introducing a raspberry limited edition for summer dreams! First ingredient? RASPBERRIES! second? BUTTER! Think Thick, raspberry, buttery spread, totally after your low carb lovin’ heart! AND 2 more favourite ingredients - VANILLA and HIMALAYAN PINK SALT!
Ingredients: raspberries, butter, monk fruit juice, citrus pectin, acacia gum, citric acid, vanilla, himalayan pink salt, calcium chloride
- STORAGE: Best before September 15, 2019 UNOPENED, four weeks once opened and refrigerated (Long term goal is to increase that time, but for now, we are thinking you'll love it so much that it will be gone in the 4 weeks!!!! You can also stock up on jars, and open one at a time!)
- Sweetened with monk fruit juice!
- For best taste, shake before opening and keep in the refrigerator
Tips to use:
- 1 MINUTE DESSERT - Top Coco Polo chocolate with a generous spoonful of Raspberry Spread for a quick and decadent dessert!
- Next level your favourite Good Dee’s Baking Mixes, with real raspberry swirls in the newest Coconut Snack Cake and our summer favourites, Yellow Snack Cake and Muffins!
- Top with some Eat Fatso Peanut Butter on a Bake In A Minute thin - hello low carb PB&J sandwich!
- The perfect spread for your summer charcuterie board, paired with some cheese, olives, Eve’s Crackers and more
Check out our recipe for LOW CARB TRIPLE BERRY WAFFLES!
KETO. LOW CARB. SUGAR-FREE.
Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, almond, cashew, walnut, pecan, and coconut.
Nikki, the founder of Spresh, is a lawyer by day and foodie by night. The idea for Spresh was born from a craving for PB & J ice cream, which then led her to realize that sugar-free spreads are exactly what’s missing in our low carb scene - and Spresh was born! Don’t you love how that brilliant lawyer mind works? We have a feeling that big things are going to come off the Spresh kitchen!
Wow. Wow. Wow.
This raspberry spread is good enough to just eat off a spoon out of the jar....which has happened.
Or spread on some toast with or without peanut butter.
I've even used it to flavor icing for cupcakes.
Definitely would recommend this for anyone craving jam and avoiding sugar like I was.
This spread has brought my Pb & j sandwich (on my unbun) to a whole new level! Also love it spread on my Good Dee's pancake!
So great as a jam with Fatso pb or mixed into cake mixes and icing. Raspberry Spresh is a must
Wow!! This is BY FAR my favorite low-carb jam. Tastes just like fresh raspberries. Can't wait to try the strawberry one!!