...and Spresh is tax exempt yay!
Finally, your low carb and sugar-free jam-like prayers have been answered! But this is so much more than just a jam - think more of a thick, strawberry, buttery spread, totally after your low carb lovin’ heart!
- Sweetened with monk fruit!
- For best taste, shake before opening and keep in the refrigerator
- Best before six months unopened, three weeks once opened and refrigerated
Tips to use:
- Top with some Eat Fatso Peanut Butter on a Bake In A Minute thin - hello low carb PB&J sandwich!
- The perfect spread for your holiday charcuterie board, paired with some cheese, olives, Eve’s Crackers and more!
- Next level your favourite Good Dee’s Baking Mixes, from thumbprint Peanut Butter Cookies to strawberry swirled Blondies!
- Top your Eating Evolved or Coco Polo chocolate with a generous spoonful of Strawberry Spread for a quick and decadent dessert!
Note on storage: The spread is good for approximately 6 months, unopened. Once opened, please consume within 3 weeks! The founder, Nikki, is working on increasing that time, but for now, we are thinking you'll love it so much that it will be gone in the 3 weeks. You can also stock up on jars, and open one at a time!
KETO. LOW CARB. SUGAR-FREE.
Ingredients: strawberries, butter, monk fruit juice, citrus pectin, acacia gum, citric acid, calcium chloride
Allergy Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, egg, wheat, peanuts, almond, cashew, walnut, pecan, and coconut.
Nikki, the founder of Spresh, is a lawyer by day and foodie by night. The idea for Spresh was born from a craving for PB & J ice cream, which then led her to realize that sugar-free spreads are exactly what’s missing in our low carb scene - and Spresh was born! Don’t you love how that brilliant lawyer mind works? We have a feeling that big things are going to come off the Spresh kitchen!
I LOVE the strawberry spresh. It works great on toast with peanut butter and is an excellent jam replacement but with clean ingredients. I will definitely be ordering more!
I can finally eat PB & J without the guilt. So yummy, so authentic, no horrible aftertaste. And a little goes a long way. Would obviously love if it was a little bit cheaper, but I guess you get what you pay for. Would definitely buy again and again.
Very fresh and fruity. A great pair with the FATSO peanut butter and with cottage cheese or Greek yogurt.
I hid this in my fridge so no one would get to it and eat too much of it! I love it on 90sec break and on my coco polo and tastes great off my finger too! I can't wait for more flavours!
Such a fruity flavour ,,,
I have mine with plain Greek yogurt and a scoop of spresh.