Vancouver Island Salt Co. believes Canada should be as known for salt as we are for Maple Syrup!
There is so much goodness in this jar! Small batch, handcrafted, all natural, unrefined sea salt meets “Old School” espresso beans from 49th Parallel Coffee, a beloved Vancouver coffee roaster. Think delicious Vancouver Island Salt Co. sea salt infused with hints of cocoa, caramel and molasses. This combination will definitely take your salt game to the next level!
- Packaged in a resealable glass jar
- Salt colour: coffee brown
- Store in a cool, dry place (or keep in fridge).
- Old School Espresso is roasted "Pacific Northwest Style" in the medium/dark range to highlight the sweetness and body of the coffee.
- Enhance the flavour of all your favourite foods! Perfect as a cooking, baking or finishing salt
- Great as a rub or sprinkled on steaks, chops, and other grilled meats
- Perfect for vegetables, stews, chilli, and more!
ALL NATURAL. UNREFINED. HAND HARVESTED. SMALL BATCH.
Ingredients: Canadian sea salt, roasted coffee
Vancouver Island Salt Co. features all natural (no added chemicals or anti-caking agents), filtered and unrefined, quality sea salt! Hand-harvested with care from the waters in Oyster Bay on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. Salt of choice from award-winning chefs to at-home cooks! In salt we trust!