The summer sunshine is upon us and there is nothing more satisfying than a refreshing, Keto-friendly ice cream sandwich to help you beat the heat! This low carb ice cream sandwich uses only 2 ingredients including the original Keto Bar with only 3g net carbs per serving making this Keto treat one you can't beat! With the cookie crumble, chocolate mint flavour, and creamy vanilla ice cream, there won't be another sugar free treat you'll need this summer!
Can’t find a Keto ice cream that you love? Check out our recipe for homemade ice cream using Keto Chow! No need for a fancy ice cream maker and you can make your own ice cream in any flavour and any time at home!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 Keto Bar (we used Mint Chocolate)
- 2 tbsp ice cream (we used our homemade recipe using Keto Chow Vanilla)
- Remove Keto Bar from freezer and cut in half
- Layer ice cream on one half and distribute evenly, squaring off edges
- Place the second half on top to sandwich the ice cream
- Place back in the freezer to set ice cream for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove and enjoy!
Servings: 1 | Calories: 228 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat:19g | Total Carb: 16g | Fiber: 12g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- I always store my Keto Bars in the freezer for freshness and texture, but if you store elsewhere, be sure to toss yours in the freezer for around 30 minutes prior to starting
- Want to add some extra flavour? Layer on a spoonful of Fatso peanut butter for rich, nutty tastiness
- Keto Bars has a ton of other flavours to choose from including: Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond. Choose your favourite flavour and get to sandwiching!
- The same goes for our homemade ice cream! I love using Keto Chow to create different flavours of ice cream at home! Try Chocolate, Strawberry, Salted Caramel… the options are endless!