The perfect peanut butter and chocolate dessert without any added sugar! It has a balance of crunch, creaminess, and fluffy whipped topping. With a Keto Bars base, a peanut butter cream cheese filling, and whipped cream topping, this is a delicious Keto dessert that anyone would love.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
½ tbsp coconut oil
½ cup cream cheese (softened)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp sweetener (granular)
- In a medium bowl, place the Keto Bars in and mash with a hand masher
- Add in coconut oil to bowl and continue to mash
- In a baking dish, press Keto Bars mixture down until evenly distributed
- In a separate bowl, fold in peanut butter and cream cheese together until smooth and blended thoroughly
- Spread peanut butter cream cheese mixture on top of Keto Bars base
- In a separate dish, pour in whipping cream and sweetener. Using a hand mixer, beat for approximately 60-90 seconds until light and fluffy
- Pour whipped cream mixture over top of peanut butter mixture and place in the fridge
- Allow dessert to chill for at least one hour or overnight
Servings: 12 | Calories: 204 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 18g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.