A savoury and flavourful low carb crock pot recipe that is easy to make and ready for you when you get home! Using some of our favourite ingredients, this Keto crock pot recipe is perfect for the colder weather that’s heading our way. Check out this tasty dinner recipe that can be made for an easy dinner idea or prepped for low carb lunches!
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 8 hours
1 lb pork tenderloin
1 cup beef broth
½ cup water
¼ cup olive oil
½ tbsp Burlap & Barrel Paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
- Pour all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir
- Place tenderloin in the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours
- Once cooked, pull apart with two forks to shred
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Serve with grilled veggies or cauliflower rice and can drizzle
- Top on a Bake in a Minute bread slice or bun