Think bliss balls, sans the dates. This delicious treat is full of real, natural ingredients, that are sure to make your tastebuds happy. These low carb peanut butter superfood protein balls can even be made 100% sweetener free, if that’s how you roll!
Think of a delicious, peanut butter and chocolate combo...salivating yet? Let's get started!
This recipe makes 16 servings! Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 55 minutes
- 1/2 cup Eat Fatso Hybrid Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (or any nuts of choice)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Philosphie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- *optional: preferred sweetener
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl (Eat Fatso and vanilla extract)
- *Optional* Add sweetener of choice if preferred
- Roll into 1 tbsp sized balls and place on parchment covered baking sheet (should yield approximately 16 balls)
- Place in freezer and let set for 30-45 minutes
- Place in airtight container and store in fridge or in freezer (I personally prefer them straight out of the freezer!)
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
Calories: 151 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 14g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g
Tips for this recipe:
- Although I store my Eat Fatso in the fridge, I left it on the counter for a little bit before use, making it easier to mix
- If batter is too “liquidy”, place in fridge for a few minutes, to harden
- You can coat the balls in shredded coconut, chopped nuts, unsweetened cocoa powder, or whatever you desire, before placing in freezer to set
- Let your creativity run wild! Add Coco Polo chocolates or Eating Evolved chocolates to the mix, drizzle some Phat Fudge on top or in the batter, or switch up the Philosophie Protein flavours in Green Dream or Berry Bliss!
- Next level your protein balls by sprinkling some Gut Lab organic potions or Ashwaganda!
More about Eat Fatso and Philosophie Superfood Proteins:
Philosophie protein is SO MUCH MORE than just a protein powder - it has superfoods and it's low carb - no added fillers or sugar! You can even bake with it!
Fatso is a Canadian company! Their SUPER peanut butter is loaded with good fats, high fibre and is soooooo delicious!