Double the chocolate equals double the fun right?! We say YES! With only 4 ingredients, you can make this double chocolatey dessert right at home. It’s chewy, chocolatey, and low carb… what more can you ask for?!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 bag of Good Dee’s Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Coco Polo Mini Milk Chocolate Chips
- Using the Good Dee’s Brownie Mix, prepare mix per instructions on the back of the bag. (We used an 8” baking pan for this dish)
- Mix in the Coco Polo Mini Milk Chocolate Chips within the batter.
- Mix well.
- Bake as indicated on the Good Dee’s Brownie Mix package.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 132 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 13g | Total Carb: 15g | Fiber: 5.5g | Sugar Alcohols: 8.5g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.