Hilton / Toscana Conference Centre, Vaughan
CALL ALL MY LOW CARB LIFESTYLERS! If you and / or your family have a goal:
- to kick sugar
- eat healthier
- sample delicious food
- support small business owners who are creating real food options for you
- learn about intermittent fasting, holiday entertaining, diabetes and fatty liver disease, healthy and unhealthy dietary fats from 8 incredibly knowledgeable speakers
- help SwitchGrocery discover new foods
Don't miss this! The Low Carb Real Food Show is coming to town, the very first GTA FAMILY FRIENDLY event of its kind!
SwitchGrocery is happy, proud, and absolutely PUMPED to sponsor this event, as the online keto and low carb retailer of choice!
Sunday November 3rd 2019 from 10 AM to 5 PM
3201 Hwy 7 W
Vaughan, ON L4K 5Z7
WHAT TO EXPECT?
A full day of low carb and keto fun! Listen in on some pretty awesome panel discussions, meet with new people, sample lots of goodies and chat with the suppliers that create these amazing low carb options! Keep a look out for any suppliers you think would be a great fit for the Switch family and let us know!
LOW CARB CONFERENCE!
10:45am: Megan Ramos, creator of the Fasting Method (formerly named Intensive Dietary Management) will be talking all things Intermittent Fasting. Did you know anyone can fast? As Megan says, it's easy and free. Check out her takeaways from our last MeetUp for a feel of what she'll talk about.
1:30pm: Bring your kids! 13 year old Marley McCann takes the stage to talk about practical approaches to kick sugar and eat healthier as a family!
3:15pm: Dr. Carol Loffelmann takes the stage - she is a physician and has co-founded Canadian Clinicians for Therapeutic Nutrition, a not for profit advocacy group to influence Canada's dietary guidelines. She discovered the low carb way of eating and saw improvements in her health!
For full speaker schedule, visit here!
I'm IN I'm IN! HOW DO I RSVP?
- Visit Low Carb Real Food Show Website to PURCHASE TICKETS and for all of the deets, the panel schedule and the vendors.
- YOU MUST BUY A TICKET TO ATTEND THE EVENT
- Tickets are $34.99 for adults, $5.99 for Children aged 2 - 12 and Children under 2 years come free
JOIN OUR MEETUP GROUP
1. Join the Switch Grocery Toronto Keto & Paleo Meetup Group
2. RSVP to the event: https://www.meetup.com/SwitchGrocery-Keto-Paleo-Meetups/events/266052632/ We've pulled together all of the transit and parking details for you here.
3. Please share the event! Hashtags: #switchgrocery #ketomeetupto #lowcarbrealfoodshow
If you are attending and would like to pick up your order, we will be offering free pickups at this event! Please place your order at the latest by Friday, November 1, so we can have it packed for you! Please click on add note before submitting your order and note that you will be picking up your order at the November 3 Low Carb Real Food Show!