LOW CARB AND KETO BAKE IN A MINUTE PIZZA CRUST
PIZZA TIME! Is there anything you can’t create with Bake In A Minute Mix ??? We think not! Here is an easy pizza crust recipe, sure to please all you low carb pizza lovers out there!
This recipe makes 1 crust (3 servings) | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet (for easier time spreading the crust, sandwich mixture between two sheets of parchment and press down. Remove top parchment layer when desired thickness achieved) Make sure it's parchment paper, not wax paper!!!! :)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven times may vary)
- Flip crust over and bake for another 5 minutes (this helps the crust get nice and crispy)
- Remove baked crust from oven and add toppings of choice!
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through, approximately 5-8 minutes
Calories: 314 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 27g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Add sauce, cheese, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms - whatever you like!
- Be creative and swap tomato sauce for Green Dream Pesto! Top with goat cheese, fresh herbs, roasted broccoli...