If you love pizza and want to keep it Keto, the Bake in a Minute Bread Mix will be your new favourite recipe for a low carb pizza crust that is grain free and gluten free! Not only delicious, but it requires minimal ingredients and prep time. Just eggs, butter and Bake in a Minute mix is all you need for a quick and tasty Keto dinner that the whole family will enjoy! Top with your favourite veggies, sauce, cheese, and meat for the best homemade low carb pizza recipe on the market!
Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
2 large eggs
100g (1 cup) of Bake In A Minute Bread Mix
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients
- Spread mixture on a parchment lined cookie sheet (for easier time spreading the crust, sandwich mixture between two sheets of parchment and press down. Remove the top parchment layer when desired thickness is achieved) Make sure it's parchment paper, not wax paper!
- Bake for 8-10 minutes (oven times may vary)
- Flip crust over and bake for another 5 minutes (this helps the crust get nice and crispy)
- Remove the baked crust from the oven and add toppings of choice!
- Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted and the toppings are heated through, approximately 5-8 minutes
Macros (Crust Only):
Calories: 314 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 27g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Be creative and swap tomato sauce for Green Dream Pesto! Top with goat cheese, fresh herbs, roasted broccoli, and sundried tomatoes
- How about a Tandoori Spice Chicken Pizza inspired by Jaswant's Kitchen Tandoori Chicken Recipe?
- DESSERT PIZZA? Add some SweetMonk to your crust and top with Fatso Peanut Butter, Pili Hunter’s Pili Nut Butter and some Coco Polo Dark Chocolate baking tabs!