A super easy recipe if you're craving something crunchy and savoury, and of course, keto! These Cheesy Dill Crackers takes only 5-10 minutes to prepare thanks to the convenience of Good Dee's Cracker Biscuit Mix. Along with just a few other pantry staples (including Pili Hunters, Burlap & Barrel, and Vancouver Island Sea Salt), you'll be enjoying this indulgent, low-carb snack in no time. It's perfect for a stay-at-home day or a chill night watching some Netflix, or easily take it with you on your way to the office or a walk at the park!
Servings: 6 servings | Prep time: 5-10 minutes | Total time: 10-20 minutes
1 cup ground Pili Nuts (we ground them in a blender)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (adjust to taste)
1/8 tsp Burlap & Barrel Black Peppercorn
Dill pickle seasoning
Sprinkle of Vancouver Island Flaked Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together Good Dee’s Cracker Bread Mix, Pili Nuts and cheese in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for 10-second intervals until mixture is a bit stickier. Continue mixing until you get a dough-like consistency.
- Form mixture into a ball and roll onto parchment-lined baking sheet until about ¼ inch thick.
- Sprinkle Burlap & Barrel spices, dill powder, and Vancouver Island salt on top.
- Cut into cracker shapes with pizza cutter or knife.
- Bake at 350F for 7-10 minutes (keep an eye on it because it bakes fast!).
Servings: 1 | Calories: 368 | Net Carb: 7g | Total Fat: 32g | Total Carb: 23g | Fiber: 16g | Protein: 12g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.