These low carb, no sugar added cookies are so chewy and delicious, they won’t last long. Using Good Dee’s Butter Pecan Cookie mix, these Keto friendly cookies are the perfect treat for holiday baking and can be ready in under 30 minutes! The mix is amazing on it's own but why not add even more sweet treats that are sugar free from Coco Polo and Pili Hunters! Follow this easy, Keto cookie recipe below!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1 bag of Good Dee’s Butter Pecan Mix
⅓ cup of Lee’s Provisions 50/50 Blend or unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Beat egg, melted ghee, and vanilla extract together
- Add in Good Dee’s Butter Pecan mix and stir
- Add in Coco Polo Chocolate Chips and Pili Nuts, then fold into mix
- Coat a baking sheet (or muffin tin) with non stick spray
- Distribute approximately 1- 1 ½ tbsp of mix onto sheet or into muffin tin until 12 servings have been distributed evenly
- Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes
- Let cool completely before removing from the sheet/ muffin tin
Servings: 12 | Calories: 158 | Net Carb: 3g | Total Fat: 16g | Total Carb: 11g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar Alcohols: 8g | Protein: 3g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.