A low carb, Keto crock pot recipe that is perfect to warm you up this season! Using some of our favourite spices from Burlap & Barrel, this easy crock pot recipe will have dinner ready for you when you get home. Just set it, forget it, then plate it when you get home. Prepping is the hardest part and it only takes 10 minutes! How can you go wrong when the crock pot does all the work for you? Check out this quick dinner idea for your next easy Keto meal.
Servings: 4 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 8 hours
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 ¼ cup chicken broth
⅓ cup heavy cream
4 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt (or season to taste)
Optional: A sprinkle of Burlap & Barrel Turkish Oregano
- Throw all ingredients into the crock pot, except the chicken breasts
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add in chicken breasts and ensure that they are covered in the mixture
- If not, add a bit of water to dilute the mixture and ensure moisture stays in
- Set the crock pot to low for 8 hours
- Once the chicken is done cooking, sprinkle on some Burlap & Barrel Turkish Oregano for even more flavour
- add to some steamed veggies, cauliflower rice, or even make a hot chicken sandwich/ wrap
Servings: 4 | Calories: 301 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 23g | Total Carb: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 24g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Store in a sealed container for a week’s worth of meal prep lunches too! Just double up on the ingredients to prepare for the week ahead.