Staying low carb for the holiday season doesn't need to be hard, especially with Keto bread from Bake in a Minute. Whether you're making something sweet or savoury, Bake in a Minute is versatile enough to make everything from a Keto dessert recipe, an easy garlic mug bread cake, or even this low carb Thanksgiving Stuffing recipe.
This recipe is keto, paleo, low carb grain free and gluten free - ALL OF THE THINGS! Now its time to start baking! Follow this easy tutorial on how to make Keto stuffing for your holiday dinner.
Servings: 2 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
- Mix 100g of Bake in a Minute with 2 eggs and 4 tbsp of butter
- Spread mixture on parchment lined paper. It should look like an big piece of thin pizza crust (spread out)
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool and slice into squares
- In a skillet, cook/ brown sausage
- Add sage, thyme, celery, onions, salt and pepper
- Add Bake In A Minute squares with 1/3 cup of water or broth to your meat (add slowly)
- Keep mixing well. If your stuffing is too dry, add more water or broth by tablespoonfuls
- Add your optional ingredients, and cook on low/medium heat for 5 - 10 minutes
- Serve on its own or with your favourite meat dish!
Servings: 4 | Calories: 436 | Net Carb: 4g | Total Fat: 38g | Total Carb: 8g | Fiber: 4g | Protein: 19g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.