The best low carb crisps, crackers, or wafers you’ll try! We couldn’t decide what to name these because they’re just so versatile! Use these to dip in your favourite soup (like this Tomato Basil Soup from Keto Chow), crumble them over salads, or sandwich with your favourite cheese, these crisps are a delicious low carb snack! Using the best Keto-friendly bread mix from Bake in a Minute, you can make these at home in under 30 minutes!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Burlap & Barrel Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Prepare baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick spray
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet
- Spread mixture evenly until it’s approximately ½” thick throughout
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and slice with a pizza cutter into 6 slices
- Bake for another 5 minutes and then flip for a final 10 minutes
- Crisps should be golden brown on the edges
Servings: 6 | Calories: 118 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 9g | Total Carb: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.