Breakfast in a bag?! OKAY! These sweet, delicious, and easy to create waffles were made just in time for breakfast in bed on International Waffle Day. Get ready for a quick and easy Keto breakfast that will enjoyed by the whole family. Enjoy on a low carb Sunday brunch or pack some for breakfasts on the go!
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- ⅔ cup of Good Dee's Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of butter (melted)
- 30g of sliced strawberries
- 30g of blueberries
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, melted butter, vanilla extract.
- Slowly add in the pancake mixture until blended through out.
- Add in strawberries and blueberries to the wet mixture.
- Grease a waffle iron (or skillet for pancakes), and turn to medium heat.
- Pour the mixture over the waffle iron, close lid, and let bake for about 4-5 minutes or until setting is complete.
- No waffle maker? No problem! Use a skillet and make some delicious, fluffy pancakes!
- More of a chocolate fan and need a protein boost? Why not try 1 tbsp of Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein into your pancake mix!